Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Same song, second verse

It actually could be the third verse but I've lost count.  After three weeks with no saline, I had gained 4 pounds.  However, things seem to have healed so we added 3 ml of saline yesterday.  So far, so good.  I'm on liquids until Friday, then soft foods until Sunday.  I hope they had something soft at the wedding I'm going to in Phoenix this weekend :)
Had a great time today.  Went with a friend to "Shop Hop".  What this entails is going, in a week's time, to 9 quilt shops in the Tucson area.  We drove from Northeast Tucson to Green Valley to Sahuarita to Benson to Sierra Vista and back to Northeast Tucson and then home.  I had already gone to the three shops on my side of town which my friend will hit tomorrow.  The last one I'll go to on Friday on the way to the wedding in Casa Grande.  Then my name goes in a drawing for 9 big baskets (1 from each shop) and also for the grand prize of a Brother sewing machine.  I got some fabric I'd been looking for and lots of goodies from the shops.  I'm tired but it was a good day, despite having liquids all day.  Back to work tomorrow........

No comments:

Post a Comment