Monday, August 6, 2012

One and 1/2 weeks to go

Date Change:  surgery will be on the 15th of August.  The Lord will take care of everything.  The PA says that the surgeon can make the scar from the 2nd surgery smaller.  Okay, one good thing here.  Hopefully they will be able to do all they have to, revise the lapband, repair the hernia and repair some scar tissue and I won't have to stay overnight.  I'd rather go home.  Less things to catch.
Headed to Dallas for a mid year sales conference.  We have no air conditioning and I didn't sleep well, only about 3 hours, in the heat.  I turned on the air conditioning in the office, as that is the only place we have it right now.  but I really just want to lay down and sleep.  Maybe on the plane, we'll see.  Everyone have a great week and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment