Monday, August 13, 2012

Two Days

I have the rest of today and tomorrow to try to finish the mess in my office.  May not make it but if I can get things figured out with my schedule after surgery, it'll be okay.  Everything is cleared for surgery and I see the surgeon tomorrow morning to sign the consent and ask questions.  Paul is coming with me so he can ask questions too.  I'm ready for this to be over and to get on with the weight loss part.
I had a great time seeing part of the family and staying for a few days with my mom.  We had a good time and enjoyed being together.  Got to eat lunch with Lily and took a picture on my phone to show off my oldest grandchild.  Labor Day the family will be together.  I'm really looking forward to that.
Say a prayer that all goes well please.  Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment