Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home Same Day of Surgery

I had the surgery again on the 15th and got to come home the same day.  The surgeon was able to use the laparascope and was also able to take out the scar tissue and close it up to look like one long scar.  I'm pretty sore but am home so hopefully there will be no infection.  So for a week it's liquids only.  I'm branching out and adding protein powder to cream of wheat and potato soup.  Not bad and very filling.  I'll have to have the rest of the potato soup later this afternoon as I need the protein but am full. 
I'm so grateful to everyone for prayers and especially to God for getting me through this.  And to Paul for being there.  He's a great husband!
I'll check back with you later.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Jan! Praying for excellent recovery and wonderful results!

    ReplyDelete