Monday, April 5, 2010

Exhausted

That is the appropriate term for today.  I spent the weekend with 319 3rd-12th graders and all of their associated family members at Leadership Training for Christ Southwest in Phoenix.  It was a wonderful exhausting weekend made more so by having only been out of the hospital for two weeks and having to carry around a wound vac.  I'm glad I went but I have taken today off to rest.  Will start back on problems and quilting tomorrow.  I still can't go back to work.  But the wound is healing and I may be off the wound vac in about a week. 
I am finding it interesting in my eating habits.  If I lose any more weight, I will not be eligible for a new lapband.  In fact, I have to gain 7 pounds to be eligible.  It will all work out I'm sure.
The doctor says that all is healing and that the knee surgery that I need should be done before we put a new lapband in.  My only problem is that I do have to work sometime.  Hmmmm..... then there is there are graduations and weddings.  God has blessed me with all of these wonderful opportunities.  I have to stay positive and I know it will all work out.

1 comment:

  1. It is a well-earned exhaustion, Jan! I am so glad your medical people worked out a way for you to come, even if you did have to take your vac with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete