Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Night to Remember

Gotcha with the title, huh?  First night without heavy duty pain meds.  Just two acetaminophin and I slept great.  Of course, I hadn't slept hardly at all the night before, up and down for five or six hours until I gave up but that doesn't count.
Got my hair cut on Thursday with a short trip to the bank and the drug store, thank you my friend Susan.  Got a little quilting done yesterday, quilt a little, rest a little, quilt a little, rest a little, (kind of a catchy tune, huh?)  Anyway, I thought that today I would clean out the refrigerator/freezer, then take a shower and go to the store (hey, no pain meds to keep me from driving, right?).  Well, Paul has other ideas.  He said, "Yes, officer, I see the lady weaving down the street, yes that is our car, she is just tired, she'll be okay........ " and the conversation digressed to he is taking me.  So I get to go on an outing with my hubby, fun. To the grocery store and to Joann's and maybe Gospel Supply.  Depends on the energy level.  Right now, I'm just resting from cleaning out the refrigerator/freezer.  God bless you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment