Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Land of the Living Room Chair and Bed

These a seem to be the places that I am living lately.  I'm tethered to the wound vac so I can go to the end of the tubing and then to the end of the electrical plug in.  It is just long enough that if I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, it will reach between the two of them, if I hang the unit itself on the door of the laundry cabinet in our room.  :)  Life is so interesting.
I did get out for an hour or so.  My good friend, Susan, took me to get a pedicure and that was nice.  She's going to take me to get my hair cut on Thursday. 
The wound vac is an interesting device.  It feels like it is suctioning by skin but instead it is cleaning out the wound.  Of course, it looks like I have a HUGE second belly button up high but that will go away, I hope!
I am praying this will heal quickly.  Lots of other people are praying for that too and God hears our prayers so I'm going to add in one more prayer and say, Lord, make it soon.
God bless you all in your pursuit of weight loss.  I hope to begin mine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment